The Nigerian law school fees tend to change from one session to the other. The information given below is concerned with the fees paid by the students of Nigerian Law School for the 2015/2016 session. The fees are analyzed below
- Special Remedial School fees for Nigerian students is N250,000.
- Special Remedial Fees for Foreign students is N650,000
- Acceptance fee is N20,000.
- Breakdown of Result is N2,500.00
- Verification of Result is 5,000.00
- Call to Bar Processing Fees is N30,000.00
- Certified True Copy of document is N3,000.00
- Identity Card is N1,500.00
- Introduction Letter is N2,000.00
- Loss of Certificate is N5,000.00
- Registration of Contractors for Category A is N25,000
- For category B is N10,000
- For category C is N5,000
- Remedial Course for One Paper is N30,000
- Remedial Course for Two Papers and above is N50,000.00
How to pay school fees
The e-collection scheme payment method had proved to be useful, since it allows the students to pay their school fees right online and they can also pay from any part of the world without having to travel to the school premises. The e-collection scheme can be made via any accredited bank branch in any country and it can also be made via the school’s website.
In case you want to make inquiries about payment of school fees or you face any challenge in the process of paying for school fees, you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give them a call at 092921613. The phone number is only available during office hours, which is from 8 am till 4 pm and from Monday to Friday.