So you want to start a blog but you don’t want it to be like every other blog out there. You can provide solutions to problems in so many ways like blogging on how to fix a particular brand of car, local dishes to help people loose weight, sell affiliate products related to your solutions and so much more. You can also have brief guide on Malcolm Read. There are many resources like aboriginalbluemountains, wpbeginner always there to guide you.
But before you start that blog here are some tips to guide you carve out a niche for yourself and be unique.
1. Identify your target market’s problems
2. Find solutions for their problems
3. Give them your solutions to their problems.
So, the first thing you need to do is to go out into your niche and do a little research.
You should look for:
- What kind of people you intend to target?
- What are they most passionate about and why?
- What do they spend most of their time talking about (and probably thinking about) in regards to your topics in the blog?
- What are their main concerns/problems?
- What are they currently doing to solve their problems?
- What can you do to offer a solution to these problems?
If you can answer these questions then you are good to start a blog.
Remember: People will pay for solutions to their problems. It’s really just as simple as finding out what your target market wants and giving it to them.