Online Masters Degree: How to Enroll From Nigeria
The run–of-the-mill first degree is almost becoming very unpopular these days. Anyone with first degree is counted as nobody in the academic cadre in Nigeria. Some one with Master’s degree stands a better chance of getting good-paying job than someone with an ordinary First Degree.
This is why you must never rest on your oars, but forge ahead to get a master’s degree as this will help brighten your chances a great deal. It will open up more doors of opportunities to you and make you stand out from the crowd. You will end up being chosen easily from a crowd of other job seekers.
Virtually all universities in Nigeria are offering master’s degree courses and you can register with any of them to start off your training. However, things have been taken to the very next level these days.
Instead of registering for your master’s degree in any of the Nigerian universities, why not register online? Yes, many universities, both local and foreign, are making it possible for those who seek to register for master’s degree to do so online and also take their courses online.
Registering for master’s degree with any of the foreign universities will avail you the opportunity of possessing foreign master’s degree, which will further brighten your chances in the labour market. Via online master’s degree, you will obtain a highly recognized degree as part of your documents without having to travel abroad.
You can complete the courses within a very short period of time and also spend very little amount for the purpose.
Online degree is perfect for you if you belong to any of the categories below:
- You are having challenges regarding securing admission into a university in Nigeria for your master’s degree program
- The Nigerian universities fees are so high that you are unable to afford them
- You desire to pass with good grades at the end of your master’s degree program
- You are looking for opportunity to work and study at the same time and at your own convenience.
- You want to upgrade to the next level from HND or BSc.
Benefits of online master degree
- It offers you one of the best opportunities to get highly paying job. Many of the institutions offering foreign online master’s degree have better global recognitions than many Nigerian universities and having their certificates gives you more recognition in the labour market.
- Some of the institutions can allow you to study for your master’s degree even if you have only a 3rd class or second class lower certificate. This is unlike what obtains in Nigeria where you are placed under restrictions if you do not have second class upper certificate.
- It enables you to go for either full-time or part-time studying. Part-time opportunity allows you to work even while schooling and you can attend to a number of other things at the same time. It is therefore the best option for those who are very busy.
- It is highly affordable. You can never compare what you will pay on an online master degree program to what you will pay if you are studying in a Nigerian university. You will never have to pay any of those hidden fees.
- There is no better way to boost your CV than via an online master’s degree certificate. You will also have an edge in the labour market far ahead of several other job seekers like yourself. Job interviewers will surely respect the online certificate you present and this will brighten your chances of getting your dream job.
- Multinational companies and a host of Nigerian employers fully recognize any of these foreign online certificates, considering the fact that the schools are of international standard.
- Online medium is not written on the certificate awarded to you by the institutions. This way, no one will ever know you got them online, except you.
- Video tutorials, journals, textbooks and all teaching aids are made available online for easy and constant accessibility.
- You will be given full academic support via calls, chats and mails.
- The online learning system is very easy and straightforward.
- Examination date is flexible and can perfectly suit your personal schedule
- You are free to visit the brick and mortal campus any time you have to. Being a student of the school can make visa application into that country very easy for you.
- You will never have to travel abroad to get foreign certificate too.
How to apply
You should first choose your university of choice and register with it by visiting their websites. Many Indian universities are offering online master’s degree today.
If you are choosing an Indian university for your Master’s degree, first find out if the said university is accredited by AICTE, UGC and DEC; these are the bodies responsible for regulating higher institutions in India and their accreditation is a sign acceptance and authenticity.
You should also know that the number of courses available in these institution differ from one school to the other. Find out first if the school offers the particular course of study you want before you register with them.
Simple registration process
Each of these schools has their representatives in Nigeria and you can easily contact their representatives. Google is always your friend in this regard. They will direct you on what you must do in order to register for these courses. And start receiving lectures without leaving the comfort of your home.
Instead of registering through these representatives in Nigeria, you can as well register directly with the particular institution. All you have to do is to visit their websites and look out for the registration portal for online students. You will be given the registration details on their websites and how to make payment. The process is very simple and straightforward
In order to make it very easy for their students to register for various master’s degree coursers in their institutions, these institutions make various payment methods available and you can register by a simple click of the mouse. Some of them even make direct bank transfer very easy.Exchange your Bitcoins & Perfect Money for Naira. Get Paid Automatically in 10 seconds.