Did you know that about 30% of people in the world have flat feet?
However, most of them don’t even realize that they need some special treatment and, no less important, special shoes both for everyday wear and for cross training classes.
The ideal pair of shoes will support the arch properly and provide secure movements during the most intense workouts.
Below you will find a few different cross trainers shoes for flat feet that will fit your fallen arches.
Women Shoes Flat Feet
Considering the models of famous brands and exploring their pros and cons, there is a list of women shoes for flat feet, to feel comfortable and properly supported, no matter if you’re lifting weights, running, doing cardio, jump, or any other activity that you like.
PUMA Women’s Tazon 6 WN’s FM Cross-Trainer Shoe
Tazon from Puma reinforces the perception of quality cross trainer shoes for flat feet. With their cruelty-free construction from synthetic leather, they are durable, comfortable and great fitting shoes.
- Cruelty-free leather construction
- Sleek looking
- Well Padded
- Great durability
- Highly versatile
- Stable under intense workouts
- Excellent air flow
- Great arch support
- Fit at the heels is sometimes off
- Can be stiff at times
ASICS Women’s Gel-Craze TR 4 Cross-Trainer Shoe
These multi-purpose shoes for cross training for those with flat feet have a cool look accompanied by an array of essential features. Gel Craze TR 4 is a lightweight, breathable and well-padded shoe wear.
- The insole is replaceable
- Good for weight lifting, running, and cross-training
- Great grip during exercises
- Great fit when sized up
- Great ankle support
- Tongue lacks padding
- Needs sizing up
NIKE Women’s Flex Supreme TR 4 Cross Trainer
They are not only for cross training but also for other physical and everyday activities. Through this design, you stay more comfortable and flexible at the same time.
- Adequate forefoot lockdown
- Comfortable collar
- Excellent traction
- Lightweight core
- Supportive shank
- Fit for both flat and high arch feet
- Lots of padding and cushioning
- Difficult to pick the right size
- Some do not like the color
Reebok Women’s CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer
This product has been updated to include reengineered breathability, flexibility, and enhanced stability plus comfort. This shoe develops and updates from very good to better and better.
- Resistant and durable design built with Kevlar
- Less rigid than the 7.0
- Sock-like FlexWeave lining
- Midsole cushioning
- RopePro sole for unique grip when rope climbing
Best Cross Training Shoes for Men with Flat Feet
To provide comfort for your fallen arches, you need to choose the best cross training shoes for men with flat feet. Here are some options:
Reebok Men’s Crossfit Nano 7.0 Cross-Trainer Shoe
These cross trainer shoes use a combo of netting, synthetic materials and mesh to create a Nano Weave design on the outer covering. What results is a lightweight covering that’s durable yet protective from any external elements.
- Great cushioning
- The toe box is spacious
- Layered construction for durability
- Fits great
- Very versatile
- Narrow for some feet
- The sole can be too stiff
New Balance Men’s MX608v4 Training Shoe
The New Balance Men’s is one of the best shoes for men with flat feet. It features a comfortable midsole crafted from ethyl vinyl acetate. The result is a feeling of cushion when you wear shoes.
- Supportive injection molded EVA midsole
- Provides a full foot support
- Highly breathable lining
- Padded meshed tongue for comfort
- Premium cushioning abilities
- Durable leather upper body
- Great fit for your specific size
- Not so good looking
- Undersized at times
- Ankle padding inadequate at times
Nike Men’s Air Monarch Iv Cross Trainer
The Nike Air Monarch IV are training shoes designed to be used both outdoors and indoors within the confines of a gym. For those who have flat feet, you will find the support of the arch truly magnificent in all areas of activity in which you can participate.
- Great shoes for running
- Sole generates good traction
- Midsole has excellent shock absorption properties
- Upper body made from high-quality leather
- Perforations create excellent air flow
- Comfortable fit
- Perfect for everyday usage
- Produces a squeaky sound during training
- The leather feels stiff at times
- Airflow can be insufficient at times
Champion Men’s Gusto Cross Trainer
Champion takes a more simplistic approach to cross trainers with the inclusion of their Gusto cross-trainer model. This shoe features a simple look that does not compromise on functionality.
- Memory foam technology throughout the insole
- Even distribution of rubberized outsole
- Mesh and fabric design for a lightweight shoe
- The mesh upper combination is not durable
Put the right attention to your footwear and look for the ones that match these criteria:
- Medial Arch Support
For any type of cross-training, choose the shoes, able to lift your natural arch up.
Cross trainers must be twice more stable for flat feet.
- Cushioning & Protection
Shoes, offering sufficient shock absorption and protection usually base on a solid thick midsole, made of special foam material, which differs in all brands.
- Flexion Point
When looking for a multi-directional flexible design, pay attention to the proper placement of flexible zones.
The breathable shoe will encourage more air flow, preventing you from sweating, bad odour, and moisture.
- Removable Insoles
Even if they’re high quality, they will lose these qualities over time, so that you’ll need to replace them with the new orthotics.
Ensure you are matching these compromises with comparable features to ensure you attain the proper support and padding you need to assist your flat feet like here https://thecrossfitshoes.com/best-cross-training-shoes-for-flat-feet-tested-and-reviewed/