Efex Executive is one of the prominent transport companies in the country. Apart from Nigeria, their service extends to Ghana and several African countries like Togo, Cote D’Ivoire and Benin Republic.
Efex began providing transport services over thirty years ago and they have maintained a standard of excellence and efficiency over the last three decades.
Their transport service is top notch and their customer service is excellent. One of the things, Efex Executive does for its travellers especially those that have to travel outside the country is to handle all issues relating to their immigration and border travel.
Now, that you know how seamless the transport service offered by Efex Executive is you just might be thinking of using them on your next trip. This could be to one of the West African routes which they ply or one of their destinations in Nigeria.
In this post, you’ll find out how you can easily book a ticket online without leaving the comfort of your home.
Interestingly, Efex Executive offers the option of lodge where you can pass the night prior to your travel or even stay for a day or two after arriving at your destination.
These hotels are available at their Lagos office and Benin centre. The one at Lagos is located beside the park at 77 Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba. The hotel offers a wide variety of room options which include the single, standard, mini executive, executive and the family suite.
The family suite is a great option for groups because it has a double bed and it is quite spacious. You can call this number 08058697393 to make enquiries.
Efex Transport Ticket: How to Book Yours
Now to your trip, here’s how you can book your ticket in five easy steps.
Visit the Efex Executive website to start the process
Fill out the required fields. These include departure date, destination, name, email and phone number. You also have the return ticket option which you can click to book a return trip. Then click “Proceed”
The booking confirmation page would be displayed. If you are satisfied with the information you have provided, click “Proceed”.
It is time to pay. Select the mode of payment you prefer
Once, you’ve selected your preferred payment method and your payment is confirmed, you would receive a proof of payment in the form of a mail.
Also, it doesn’t matter what part of the country you’re located, Efex has terminals in several states. Below is a list of all EFEX terminals In Nigeria
- YABA: 77/79, Murtala Muhammed Way, Beside OANDO filling station, Yaba, Lagos. Telephone – 08077790250
- OJOTA: 430, Ikorodu Road, beside Total Filling station, Ojota, Lagos. Telephone – 08058697378
- IYANA IPAJA: 174, Lagos – Abeokuta Road, Iyana Ipaja bus stop. Telephone – 08077790216
- OJODU BERGER: Ojodu Berger bus stop. Telephone – 08058697381 Customer Care/Bus Rentals: 08023134121.
- 96, Uselu-Lagos Rd. Benin City. Telephone – 08058697374.
- 4, Urubi Street, Iyaro Benin City. Telephone – 08058697375.
- Ramat Park, Ikpoba Hill Benin City. Telephone – 08058697372.
- Ibusa Rd, Koka Junction, Benin-Asaba Expressway. Tel- 08056323178.
- Benin-Asaba Express Way, between NNPC and Tonino Filling Stations. Asaba. Telephone – 08074490118.