I don’t know about you but I cannot remember the last time I walked down to mobile recharge vendor to buy airtime for my mobile line. There are so many ways you can purchase airtime/credit at the comfort of your home or wherever you are.
This article will clearly explain how to do so as long as you have a bank account with one of the top commercial banks in Nigeria and an ATM card, then you are good to go.
The easiest method method of buying Airtime/Credit Online is through Quickteller. Quickteller is a convenient online portal with access to a lot of services including recharging your mobile phone, transferring money and making payments for various services like DSTV, GOtv, Internet Subscription and so much more.
Steps To Buy Airtime/Credit Online with QuickTeller
You can either do it with your browser on your phone/laptop or download the app from your mobile app store (Android, IOS, Windows) to your phone whichever one is convenient for you.
The online web address is https://www.quickteller.com
- Register with quick teller, registration is quite easy as it only requires your email, name, phone number and password or Login if you already have an account with them.
- When the portal opens click on “Buy Airtime”
- Select the Network provider you wish to top up/recharge
- Enter the phone number
- A confirmation page would require you to authorize the transaction
- It would open an interswitch payment portal where all you have to do is enter your ATM card details and click on Pay.
Other methods of buying airtime directly from your bank account with a short code can be found here