If you’re applying for a Canadian visa in Nigeria, you will be required to pay a visa processing fee, which varies depending on the type of visa you’re applying for. Note that the only acceptable payment is in Naira.
Your payment must accompany your application. If you submit your application without attaching the correct processing fee, it will be rejected.
Here are the Canadian visa application fees as of February 6, 2014 (latest update).
- Individual visa — CAN$100 (N15,600)
- Family rate — CAN$500 (N78,000)
- Study permit — CAN$150 (N23,400)
- Work permit — CAN$155 (N24,200)
- Biometric (individual) — CAN$85 (N13,200)
- Biometric (family) — CAN$170 (N26,400)
For each payment received from you, you will be issued a receipt, which you must keep as proof of payment. Note that visa processing fees are non-refundable regardless of whether your visa application is granted or declined.Legal sustainable income from home? It’s real with FBS, a regulated international Forex broker. Free education, initial investment from $1, unlimited income