If you’re looking to download the Quickteller application for your Android, Blackberry, iOS, or Windows smartphone, then you’re just on the right page. Read on to learn how to get the app now.
If you are a customer of any major bank in Nigeria then you must be familiar with the frustrations of banking. Long queues, unfriendly staff, irresponsive networks are few of the many upsetting challenges that you will encounter in most Nigerian banking hall. Luckily, Quickteller has come to the rescue!
What is Quickteller?
QuickTeller is a brand of Interswitch Company that is single-handedly transforming banking and the way we do transactions. It is an innovative company that is promising to take away the long queues from your life especially when all you want to do is to make payments or when you need to buy things.
How can you access Quickteller?
To access this awesome service, you only need to create an account with them. This is as simple as creating an email account and you can do so in two (2) ways:
- By using their web application at quickteller.com
- By downloading a native app to your mobile device
To download the Quickteller mobile app on your android device:
- Make sure you have an active data bundle plan
- Tap the menu/apps button on your android device to display all your installed applications
- Locate and click the Google’s play store icon on your phone or type in play.google.com/store in your default browser
- When you get to the play store, you can then type “Quick Teller mobile app” in the search box and tap ‘search’
- The Quick teller mobile application for android will be displayed in the search result and you can download it by tapping on icon and tapping ‘Install’
To download the quick teller mobile app on your Black berry device:
- Make sure you have an active blackberry bundle
- Locate and click on the BlackBerry world app or type in appworld.blackberry.com/webstore in your default browser
- When you get to the BlackBery app store, you can then type in the “Quick Teller mobile app” in the search box and click ‘Search’
- The Quick teller mobile application for Blackberry will be displayed in the search result and you can download it by tapping on icon and tapping ‘Download’
If you want the app on you apple device or any iOS:
- Make sure you have an active data plan
- From your iphone or ipad, locate the ‘App Store’ icon and tap it to access the store.
- When you get to the appstore, type in “Quick Teller mobile app” and click search
- The app store will display your quick teller app and you can tap on it and tap the free button to its right in order to download and install it to your device.
An alternative way to get the ‘Quick Teller mobile app’ on any device is to type https://get.quickteller.com in your default browser. When the page opens, there will be options for the download on different devices. Just click on your type of phone and the website will ‘automagically’ take you through the process of the download.
Hope this article helped you? Let us know in the comments!