If you’re looking for information about the best MTN data plans for smartphone users in Nigeria, read on!
- 30MB For #100: Get 10MB data for just #100 , valid for 24hours. Dial *104# or text 104 to 131 (Newly Revised in May 2016 , initially 10mb for #100)
- 100MB for #200: Dial *113# or text 113 to 131. Valid for 24hours (Newly Revised in May 2016 , initially 25mb for #150)
- 750MB for #500: With as low as #500 naira , you can get 750MB worth of MTN Data Plan. Dial *103# or text 103 to 131. Valid for 7 days. (New data plan , Launched in May 2016)
- 1.5GB for #1,000: Dial *106# or text 106 to 131. Valid for 30 days (Newly Revised in May 2016 , initially 250mb for #1,000)
- 3.5GB for #2,000: Dial *110# or text 110 to 131. Valid for 30days (Newly Revised in May 2016 , initially 750MB for #2,000)
- 10GB for #5,000: Dial *116# to subscribe. 30days validity (New Plan Launched in May 2016)
- 22GB for #10,000: Dial *117# to subscribe. 30days validity (New Plan Launched in May 2016)
- 4.5GB Night plan (9PM-6AM) for #2,500: Dial *102# to subscribe. 30days validity
- 4.5GB for #6,500: Dial *129# to subscribe. 30days validity
- 7.5GB for #8,000: Dial *101# to subscribe
Aside the above plans, some other plans you can enjoy from MTN are described below:
Plan One: Simple Sever
The simple sever method gives you access to MTN’s free 150MB that comes along with the APPtitude package. Using the simple sever, you will configure your android device to bypass MTN’s protocol and use it as a modem to browse on your PC and other devices.
Plan Two: Night Plan Reloaded
If you are averse to by-passing protocols like I am then the MTN night plan reloaded is the next best option, period. Just like the previous night plan, MTN will give you 4.5GB for N2500. Unlike the previous night plan however, this plan allows you to use the 3GB allocated for Night browsing and the 1.5GB for day browsing simultaneously.
To subscribe: text “120” to “131” or dial *120#. Text “2” to “131” to check balance.
Plan Three: Data Share
For data share, you simply locate a reseller and buy data form him/her. He will send you some data through data share and sell. Normally N1000 will get you 1GB and N2000 will get you 2GB. You should dial *461*7# to check your balance:
Plan Four: MTN Android ‘Better Me’ Package
MTN claims that this package was specifically created for android devices. They have numerous adverts around this package and it is the most straightforward package to get data for your device. Simply load your sim card with N2100. Dial *123*4*3*1# and you will get 2,015MB for N2015. You can simply text “2” to “131” to check your bundle balance; otherwise, dial *123*4*3*2#.
Do you have any methods yourself? Drop your tips in the comments. We are avid learners!
Thanks for the information
What about this new mtn data plan 1G for jus 1000 how can I activate that help pls!!!!!!!!!!!
To subscribe to Mtn 1gb for 1k data Bundle, Dial *567*3*2*2*1#
To check your balance, Dial *567*3*2*2*3#
@Dboy: MTN has a plan for 1GB at only 500naira for one week. Simply migrate to MTNPULSE by dialing *406#. After the migration u dial *406*2# to proceed. . . ENJOY!