Fidelity Bank is one of the notable commercial banks in the country. The bank is licensed by the CBN as an international bank. Over the years, Fidelity Bank has grown from a marginal player in 1987, into a stable and respectable banking institution. Fidelity Bank became a commercial bank in the year 1999 in an attempt to grow, as a private limited company. Interestingly, it became a Public Limited Company in that same year. Subsequently, it re-branded to Fidelity Bank Plc that year.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Customer Care Contacts
In 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc and Manny Bank Plc which shot the bank to prominence making it one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria and 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent. This was the same year the bank obtained its international banking license. The bank is focused on retail and digital banking and in 2017, it was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017. Fidelity Bank maintains a large network of interconnected branches in all Nigerian states and major cities in Nigeria. Currently, Fidelity Bank has 240 business offices and 774 ATMs.
If you’re looking to contact the customer care of the bank, whether you’re calling to make enquiries, to lodge a complaint, or simply to make a suggestion to us, you can reach Fidelity bank via email: True.email@example.com, 01-448-5252 or Whatsapp: +2349030005252.
Below is a summary of 4 easy options for you to contact Fidelity Bank:
1. Call or visit your local Fidelity Bank branch. You can visit the bank’s website for a listing of branches in your area.
2. For customer service, you can call this line 1-855-547-1385 and choose from the following options:
- Online Banking password, press 1.
- Online Banking general questions, press 2
- Business Advantage or Treasury Management Services, press 3
- Report a lost or stolen card or Automated Account Assistance, press 4
- Merchant Services or Credit Card, press 5
- Debit Card questions, press 6
- To hear the Military Lending Act Disclosure, press 8
- For all other questions, press 9
3. For automated account information, call the bank’s toll-free number at 1-800-816-9608 or enEspañol at 1-800-998-9608.
Fidelity Bank’s automated Telephone Banking Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With this automated service you can:
- Check account balances and activity
- Place stop payments on checks
- Verify deposits
- Reorder checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Report a lost or stolen ATM card or credit card
4. E-mail their customer service department. You will receive a response to your request within one business day.
If you have a question about your credit card or want a copy of your credit card disclosure or for all other questions, you can call (919) 552-2242 and ask to speak with someone in the bank’s business solutions department.