Eco Bank Plc has started their Ecobank Mobile and this gives their customers more convenience and more secure banking at their fingertips.
If you are one of the account holders at Ecobank Nigeria, you are going to have access to several methods of convenient banking services with the aid of your mobile phone, irrespective of what the model of the phone is.
With Ecobank Mobile, you will be able to carry out following bank transaction as highlighted below:
- Send money
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime
- Check your account balances
- Make transfers and many more
All the transactions are simple and straight to the point. If you are one of the customers of Eco Bank, then this news will really be a great one for you as it will enable you carry out various banking activities without having to visit any brick and mortar branch of the bank.
If you want to pay for anything offline, then this is the best way to do that. Just type the code that will be provided below and then you can follow the command prompt that will be shown to you afterward.
How to Enable Eco Bank Quick Recharge in Nigeria
Quick Recharge is a quick and convenient airtime vending service and it can be carried out using your Eco Bank Mobile app on Android and iOS. This allows the holders of Ecobank Individual Savings and Current account to easily top up their GSM lines directly from their bank account by simply dialing a short code string, *326*Amount# then press send.
Also Read: Ecobank Branches in Lagos
Those who use e-wallet are not left out of this service. They can also recharge their GSM lines directly from their e-wallet accounts by dialing *326*1*amount#
Benefits of Quick Recharge
- Quick & Convenient way to recharge your Mobile phone
- Available 24/7
- Recharge up to N5,000 daily
- After successfully installing the App, exit the App store
- No transaction fees
- No PIN is needed
- No enrollment is needed!
Simply ensure that your telephone number is registered against your Ecobank account. This can be done by visiting any Ecobank branch.
How to Download the Eco Bank App
The Ecobank Mobile App provides you with an easy tool to manage your account and conduct transactions in simple steps.
- Visit the App store on your mobile device.
- Type “Ecobank Mobile” in the search area to find the Ecobank Mobile App and simply click on “Install”.
- After you have successfully installed the App, you can exit the App store.
- Click on Ecobank Mobile Icon downloaded on your mobile device and launch the App.
- To authenticate the app on your phone, dial *326# using your registered number and perform a PIN change.
- Log in to the app to start using it.
- If you are a new Ecobank Mobile User, you can click on “New User” to register an account.
If you need more information about the bank or you want to go through their frequently asked question, all you need to do is to visit Eco Bank’s website on http://www.ecobank.com/NigeriaMobile.aspx.