How To Correct NYSC Date of Birth Error


If you have an issue with your NYSC date of birth after registration find the steps below on how to correct the error.

You have to purchase WAEC Results verification PIN with N300 from First Bank as only the WAEC Verification PIN bought from First Bank can be used on the NYSC portal

1. Login with your email and password used during registration.

2. Click on the “Resume Registration” link on the NYSC Portal. This will take you to your dashboard page

ALSO READ:  Celestial Church of Christ Logo: Image and Meaning

3. Click on the “Change Date of Birth” Menu. A page would pop up.

4. Fill the form and click on “Submit”

Please note that you cannot use a PIN already used on the WAEC Portal for NYSC Portal. You would need an unused PIN to do this.

Advertise Here


You’ll Love These Posts…

1 Comment

Add a Comment
  1. Can this pin be purchased online?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nigerian Finder © 2018
error: Content is protected !!