GTBank has become one of the best banks in Nigeria today if the truth must be told. In terms of number of customers, the bank is among the leading banks in Nigeria. In terms of technological innovations, they are also among the best. They have brought up a lot of innovations that has placed them far ahead of many other banks in Nigeria. In actual fact, the bank has become a pacesetter for several other banks in Nigeria today.
You may not believe it that even some old generation banks are copying GTBank and its systems of doing things.
GTBank has come up with so many innovations that now make banking very easy for their customers. Their new systems of doing things only make banking far easier than ever before and also ensure their customers can carry out banking transactions in the comfort of their homes and anywhere else for that matter.
In this write-up, you will be taught how to recharge your mobile phone using your GTBank bank account. The process is very fast and it is very straightforward. It also responds fast and this ensures the airtime you want to load will appear on your phone almost instantly. If for example you are in a near-impossible situation where you just cannot buy airtime using the conventional method, this will be your best option out.
The steps to follow are highlighted below
You can sue this service to either buy air time of yourself or to buy for a friend. In order to buy airtime for yourself from your GTBank account, all you have to do is: dial *737* amount# on your mobile phone. It must be stated here that you can only recharge that phone number if the number is linked to your bank account with GTBank.
How to buy airtime for a friend
- All *737*amount* recipients phone number#.
- For example if you want to send N1000 to a friend whose phone number is 08023456789, just dial *737*1000*08023456789# and press send.
- The airtime will be delivered to that particular phone number.
- The speed of delivery is determined by how good or bad the network is at the particular time when you are buying the airtime.
Important features of this service
Before you carry out the transaction described above, take some time to read the features of the transaction for better understanding.
- As hinted earlier, the phone number you want to recharge during self-recharge must be linked to your GTBank account.
- The service is available for the major networks in Nigeria, like Glo, Etisalat, Airtel and MTN. So, you can enjoy these services irrespective of any of these networks you are using.
- The money for the recharge is deducted from your GTBank account directly.
- The minimum amount you can load is 100 naira, while the maximum is 10,000
What are the benefits?
- The process is very fast and it is very simple to use
- You can buy airtime 24/7
- You only need about 10 seconds to complete the whole process
- The airtime you want to buy will be loaded on your mobile device once you have completed the process.