Guaranty Trust Bank plc also known as GTBank or simply GTB allows customers to transfer money from GTBank to another bank account. You can carry out the money transfer on gtbank online banking platform, by making use of gtbank mobile app or by dialing the gtbank *737 ShortCode.
If you want to transfer money from gtbank to non-gtbank accounts at their website, you must have registered for gtbank online banking or for gtbank GAPS (corporate banking). You will need a gtbank token device for authorization of your money transfers. You will also need the token device for authorization whenever you want to transfer using the gtbank mobile banking app.
You won’t need the token device if you want to transfer money from your gtbank account using the gtbank *737 service. You will only have to provide the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate the transfers. More so, you will have to ensure that the phone number used for dialing the shortcode is the same phone number you have on your GTBank account profile.
So, How Do I Transfer Money from GTBank Without Token?
You can transfer funds from gtbank to another bank account using your phone, without using the gtbank token device. Just follow the steps below :
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN).
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed.
- You will receive debit alert once the transfer is successful.
- Daily transaction limit of N20,000 per day
- Minimum transfer amount is N1,000
- Works on customers registered phone with the Bank
- Dependent on full network signal from telecom provider
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Easy, simple ,fast and convenient way of transferring money
- *737* Transfer is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Transaction process is approximately 10 seconds
- With *737* Transfer customers can transfer to other Nigerian banks
The default account from which you can carry out the transaction is the current account. In the case where a customer does not have one, the savings account type becomes the default from which the transfer can be made.
Standard NIP charges apply to transfers to accounts with other banks while there is a N20.00 convenience fee on transfers to a GTBank account. Keep this in mind before you carry out the transaction.
While no account data is stored on the phone and no information lost, however, you need to connect your mobile service provider to recover your number is if your phone gets lost. You will be able to transact again on the recovered phone line.
You can call GTConnect at 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900 or 01 448 0000 to have your debit card blacklisted and place an order for a new debit card if you lose your card. You can also contact any of these numbers if you have any question to ask about the service.Exchange your Bitcoins & Perfect Money for Naira. Get Paid Automatically in 10 seconds.