Exxon Mobil Nigeria is a leading oil company in the country. The company is among those that pay their workers very well in the country. Generally, oil companies in Nigeria are known to pay their workers well.
Exxon Mobil Nigeria stands a head taller than many other oil companies when it comes to staff remunerations.
In this write-up, you will get to learn about what this company pay their staff members.
- Exxon Mobil Nigeria pays its Process Engineer between $94,971 and $138,713 on annual basis.
- A Chemical Engineer on the other hand is paid between $73,984 and $221,476 on annual basis
- A Financial Analyst with the company is paid between $60,583 and $124,109 on annual basis.
- The company pays its Mechanical Engineers between $65,436 and $198,659 on annual basis.
- Administrative Assistant in the company is paid between $32,024 and $65,074 annually
- Assistant Store Manager is paid between $17,264 and $33,896 annually
- Business Analyst is paid between $43,919 and $102,370 annually
- Cashier is paid between $16,636 and $26,253 annually
- Chemical Laboratory Technician is paid between $37,985 and $104,573 annually
- Chemical Process Engineer is paid between $33,925 and $95,308 annually
- Chemist is paid between $40,989 and $85,147 annually
- Civil Engineer is paid $41,608 and $113,352 annually
- Commercial Manager is paid$57,602 and $227,119
- Construction Manager is paid $68,487 and $201,658
- Control System Engineer is paid between $55,794 and $112,951 annually
- Convenience Store Manager is paid between $22,584 and $57,166 annually
- Corporate Controller is paid $49,404 and $126,072.