Upon graduation, many Nigerian students who want to venture into the business world or work with major business organizations or business servicing companies proceed for their Masters in Business Administration popularly known as MBA. People with these degrees are usually sought after and given priority over their colleagues during recruitment.
Whilst some Nigerians simply enroll for such programs in popular Nigerian Universities, others prefer to attend specialized business schools where it is believed that they would gain in-depth knowledge, practical training and experience in business management.
Business Schools are very good and there are quite a lot of popular, successful Nigerians who passed through business schools. You don’t have to travel overseas to attend a business school when there are lots of business schools in Nigeria. Some of the most popular Nigerian business schools include-:
- Lagos Business School-: Lagos Business School is privately-owned business school in Lagos owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Nigeria. It is located in the Lekki area of Lagos and offers several programs such as full-time MBA Programs, Executive MBA programs as well as Doctoral programs in Management.
- African Business School-:African Business School came into being in the year 2000 and is located in Gwarimpa area of Abuja. It is affiliated with several top-notch national and international schools like Babcock University, Nigeria, Magner Carter College, UK and Graduate Management School, Yaoundé Cameroon.
- The Executive Business School-: The Executive Business School (EBS) is a Lagos based business school established in 2007.It partners with several international institutions and offers a variety of undergraduate andpostgraduate courses.
- The Delta Business School-: Delta Business School is located in Warri, Delta State. It is also known as Delta School of Business and Technology (DeltaTech).
- Fate Foundation-: Fate Foundation is another business school based in Lagos. It was established in 2014 as a non-profit, private sector led organization to provide training for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Unicaribbean Business School, Nigeria-: Unicarribean business school is located in Lagos Nigeria and is accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- West Africa Business School-: Africa Business School is one of the topmost, leading business schools in Africa and has branches in Ghana and Lagos, Nigeria.
- Integrated Business School (IBS)-:Located in Kaduna in the Northern area of Nigeria, IBS was established in the year 2000 and has since then turned out dozens of graduates.
- Bowell Business School-:Bowell Business School is another popular Nigerian business school with branches in Lagos and Akure states.
- Beeches Graduate School of Business-: Beeches Gradute School of Business is owned and run by the Beeches group and is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- GPE Business School-:GPE Business School is located in Enugu, the South-Eastern part of Nigeria and provides creative formal business education for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- MSME Business School-: MSME Business School is affiliated with IESE Business School Barcelona and has received accreditation from the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- University of Lagos Business School-: University of Lagos Business School is a Public-owned business school owned by the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Nigeria.
Other Government-owned business schools in Nigeria include Obafemi Awolowo University Business School, Ife, ESUTH Business School,Lagos,University of Ilorin Business School, Kaduna Business School and UNIZIK Business School.Exchange your Bitcoins & Perfect Money for Naira. Get Paid Automatically in 10 seconds.