How to Pay For Facebook Ads in Nigeria
Advertising on Facebook is considerably profitable. This is more so if you select your target audience properly. Facebook can help present your adverts to the right target and you can start raking in money before you know it.
Some people have made lots of money via Facebook ads and you too can join them today and start smiling to the bank. If you do not know how to pay for Facebook ads right here in Nigeria, this write up is designed to hold you by the hands till you get it right.
Challenges encountered by Nigerians
Some of the challenges regarding paying for Facebook ads as Nigerians are highlighted below:
• Inability to pay for Facebook ads using the local naira denomination. Facebook only permits one payment in foreign currency, which is a luxury many Nigerians just cannot afford.
• Creation and configuration of adverts to meet target audience is somewhat complex for many Nigerians, leading to loss of money by those who lack experience in this regard.
This write up is designed to solve the two problems listed above.
Paying using naira for Facebook ad
You can pay for Facebook ads using naira and right from your bedroom in Nigeria.
In order to pay for your Facebook advert using naira, all you have to do is to link with payment agents in Nigeria that will help carry out the whole process.
These companies act as payment agents. They will receive your money in naira and help you make the payment. All you have to do is send them details of the ad and the naira equivalent of the amount you want to pay on Facebook. They will handle the rest for you at a fee. The fee varies from one service provider to the other
PayPal payment method
Instead of paying through an agent, you can equally pay for Facebook ads directly using PayPal. It is common knowledge that PayPal now allows Nigeria to own PayPal accounts, though there are still certain restrictions on Nigerian PayPal accounts.
You can link your Nigerian PayPal with your bank account and transfer the amount you want to pay for Facebook ad from your Nigerian bank account into your PayPal account. You can then use the fund transferred into the PayPal account to pay for Facebook ads.
Before you can use PayPal as means of payment on Facebook, you are required to add the PayPal account to your Facebook account. This is a very simple process and you can get all the details on Facebook’s Payment Methods page.
Using your debit card
Facebook permits you to make payment for ads using the conventional debit cards. So long as the debit card bears the logo of Visa or MasterCard, it can be used to make payment on Facebook for Facebook ad.
• First choose the particular element you want, be it Campaign, Ad Sets or Ads.
• Choose the most appropriate editor.
• Afterwards, choose the right objective.
• Choose your audience.
• Set your budget, which can be daily budget or lifetime budget.
• Set the schedule of the ad.
• Create your ad following a simple process and you are home and dry.