If you desire to enjoy some of the best banking services in Nigeria, the least you can do is to open a bank account with GTBank. What exactly makes this bank very popular? Simple; they make available various special banking services that has made life a lot easier for their customers by making banking transactions a lot more convenient for them.
With GTBank, banking is always at your fingertip. No need to waste your time rushing down to the brick and mortar branch of GTBank anymore. You can carry out great percentage of he transactions you would have done at the brick and mortar branch on your mobile phone. The magic code for most of mobile transaction these days is *737#.
In this write-up, you will be enlightened on how to transfer funds in any part of Nigeria from your GTBank account.
As hinted earlier, the magic code to use for this transaction, and a host of other transactions is *737#. The processes are outlined below:
Transfer of fund from GTBank to GTBank account
If you only want to transfer fund from your GTBank account to another GTBank account, dial *737*1* amount to be transferred*NUBAN account number#. If for example you want to transfer an amount of 1000 naira to an account number 1234567890, all you need to do is type *737*1*1000*1234567890#.
You must note that such transfer can only be done on your mobile device if the mobile number on that device is already registered with GTBank. The after typing in the code as described above, press “Send” using only your registered mobile number.
Transfer of funds from GTBank to another bank account
This process is also very easy and straight to the point. First of all, dial *737*2*amount to be transferred* NUBAN account number of the recipient#. If for example you are transferring N1000 to an account number 1234567890, all you have to do is dial *737*2*1000*12234567890#. After typing this, click on “Send”.
A page will show up asking you to choose the bank to which you are making the transfer. Choose the bank and click on “Next”. After confirming the bank account number and name of the recipient, click on next. The next page that comes up will ask you to provide the last four digits on your GTBank debit card. After confirming this, click on Send.
What are the benefits?
- This is a highly convenient way to transfer money
- The service can be accessed any time of the day or night and all days of the week, including Sundays.
- The transaction process is also very fast. It will be over in about 10 seconds.
- The code permits you to transfer money from your GTBank account to just any other bank in Nigeria so long as such banks are approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
What are the features?
Some of its features are highlighted below:
- You can transfer maximum of N200,000.
- The mobile device must be registered with GTBank before you can use it for this service.
- The speed of transaction is however determined by the network at that particular time.