DSTV Quickteller payment online: Do you know how frustrating it can be when you rush home from work to watch your favorite football club challenge your friend’s favorite club only to turn on your TV and get the notification that your DSTV subscription expired? Well that happened to me last month.
I quickly got on my bike, swerving through traffic till I got to the closest ATM just to find that the ATM is out of service. Determined, I rushed to another one and I saw a crowd gathered there. That was how I missed that match.
Luckily, we can now pay DSTV bills from home thanks to a partnership with Quickteller.
To pay your DSTV bills on Quickteller, you will need to have your DSTV Smart Card number close to you, you will also need a laptop and an access to the internet. You may use your phone but a laptop is preferable.
If you have these things then
- Open up your favorite browser and type in quickteller.com/dstv in the address bar
- A page similar to the one below will be opened
- Choose your preferred type of subscription
- Enter your DSTV smart card number
- Enter your email, preferable the one associated with your DSTV
- Enter your mobile number
- The click ‘Continue’
- If the smart card information is valid, you will be redirected to a verification page
- If you are sure you have entered the right information, write your name as it is associated with your DSTV decoder then click ‘Pay’
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway where you will be required to enter your card details.
- After entering these details, click Pay.
You will then get a success message and you can proceed to experience entertainment at its best!