The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has created an improvement in its facility to update its database in an attempt to capture the identity of all Nigerians. This is as a result of the Global Vendor Certification Programme (GVCP) carried out by MasterCard. The facility in charge of this is the Card Personalization Bureau where […]
- List of Professional Courses in Nigerian Universities
- How to Register for GRE in Nigeria
- How to Pay For Droidvpn in Nigeria
- Girl Child Education in Nigeria: Why Is it Important?
- Masters Program in University Of Ibadan: All You Should Know
- Education/Education System in Nigeria: Is It Still Effective?
- Nigeria’s 36 States and Their Slogans
- How to Register a School in Nigeria
- Masters of Public Health in Canada: How to Enroll
- How to Prepare for TOEFL in Nigeria
- The Largest City in Africa
- How To Send and Receive Money with PayPal on BBM
- 10 Best Civil Engineering Companies in Nigeria
- GTBank Token: How to Get & Use for Transfers
- Top 10 Funniest Nigerian Comedians
- When Did Nigeria Start Using Naira and Kobo?
- How to Transfer & Share Data on MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel
- How to Send “Please Call Me Back” On MTN
- Fintech Companies in Nigeria: The Top 10
- Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria: The Full List