Injoo Halo Quick Specs & Price:
5.0 Inch Screen Display
3200mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Android 5.1 OS (Lollipop)
Quad Core Processor
5MP Primary Camera
2MP Front Camera
Price: From ₦13,990
Injoo Halo: Review, Specs and Price in Nigeria:
Injoo Halo Review
The Injoo Halo mobile phone is a low end smartphone running the Android Lollipop OS. It is relatively cheap for the specifications that comes with it. With a 5inch screen, the Injoo Halo is perfect for watching videos, surfing the web, viewing pictures and reading ebooks.
With the Injoo Halo, you can make a 15 hour call at a stretch with a fully charged battery and you also get a 300 hours standby time on a 3200mAh powered battery.
The first set of Injoo Halo phones came with the Android Kitkat 4.4, however it can be upgraded to the latest version which is the 5.1 Lollipop. Subsequent shipments already have the 5.1 Lollipop OS.
The Phone also features a dual sim, with 3G functionality on a fast quadcore processor. The 8GB memory can also be expanded with the external memory card slot to 32GB
The back cover is made with a scratch-resistant material and the Injoo Halo is available in black, white and gold colour variants.
Injoo Halo In-dept Specifications:
· Network: 2G and 3G
· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM
· Dimension: 154 X 71.86 X 8.8mm
· Display: 5.0inches display with 540 X 960 pixel screen resolution
· Camera: 5MP back camera with LED flash and a 2MP front facing camera
· Video: 720p@30fps
· OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
· Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core, MediaTek MT6580 chipset with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
· Storage and Memory: 8GB internal with external MicroSD, up to 32GB and 1GB RAM
· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.0 bluetooth
· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack
· Battery: 3200mAh Li-Po battery
· GPS: A-GPS
· USB: Micro USB V 2.0
· Others: HTML 5 browser, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, SNS integration, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio
Price: From ₦13,990