Visafone is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria. They have their head office in Lagos, Nigeria. They are CDMA service providers.
They were recently acquired by MTN, an acquisition that prompted Etisalat, another popular telecommunication company in Nigeria, to sue MTN to court. Visafone offers varieties of call and data services and they have up to 1.2 million subscribers.
They do not have strong national coverage like many of the other telecommunication companies operating in Nigeria. The bulk of their services and customers are located in Lagos.
Their head office is located at
Visafone Communications Limited
4th Floor, Zenon House
2, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island
Customer care lines
Their customer care numbers are many, depending on the particular purpose for which you are calling the customer care. The beauty of it all is that you can contact the customer care using short codes as well as normal phone numbers, which makes it possible for those outside the Visafone network to contact them.
- Prepaid Call Center: Dial 222 on your visafone line or call 07025000000
- Corporate Call Center: Dial 700 on your Visafone line or call 07040800800
- Data Service Call Center: Dial 400 on your Visafone line or call 07041444444
- SIM Registration Or Dealer Help Desk: Dial 555 on your Visafone line or call 07025505505
- Customer Service Self Help: Dial *888* on your Visafone line. No phone number is available for this particular service.
If any of the above does not work or you cannot reach them via any of the above means, you can send them email on email@example.com.
Their website is at www.visafone.com.ng.