Insider Secrets to Landing a Juicy Job in Oil Companies, Multinationals and Other High Paying Firms Here in Nigeria
At last, here’s an all-in-one e-book that guides you through every aspect of the job search process, from writing CVs and cover letters to performing excellently in aptitude tests, acing interviews and ultimately landing your dream job.
Many other books on the subject talk high theory, speak too much “big grammar”, and will bore you to tears. But How to Get Your Dream Job in Nigeria makes a pleasant difference, and here’s why:
- It’s so practical that the stories and localized examples jump right at you from the pages.
- It’s action-oriented, you may find yourself practicing in preparation for your next interview.
- Writing language is conversational, like you’re having an informal chat with the author.
- The fonts used are very legible (easily readable) and beautifully coloured to help guide you through the reading process.
- The facts revealed in the e-book were “leaked” by seasoned recruiters and interviewers in the Nigerian banking and oil industries.
The E-book arms you with the authority and confidence of knowing What to do, When to do it, Why to do it, and ultimately How to do it in a way that so impresses hiring managers and makes you stand out from the crowd.
This e-book is a rare revelation that you must have in your smartphones, tablet or PC before you venture out for that next application pitching, aptitude test, or interview. You’ll be doing yourself a world of good.
The tips in the E-book were “leaked” by:
- Mr. Kolawole Nasir (HR Professional in the Oil and Gas Industry)
- Mr. Henry Ejike (HR Professional in the Banking Industry)
- Mr. Suraj “Jarus” Oyewale (seasoned career blogger with huge HR experience in the Nigerian Banking and Oil Industries)
This e-book will teach you:
- How to craft an attention-grabbing CV that stands out from the crowd and gets you an interview invitation.
- How and where to find lucrative job opportunities that others may not even know about (you won’t find many of them in newspapers).
- How to identify job vacancy scams that are out to raise your hopes, waste your time and steal your money.
- How to tailor your CV to suit any job position so that it beats other CVs hands down.
- How to write a powerful application letter that fascinates the employer and makes them develop an instant interest in you.
- How to properly send an application via email.
- How to get a job even when you are not fully qualified for it (no connections needed).
- How to easily pass a job aptitude test.
- Common mistakes you must avoid when applying for a job.
- Tips for dazzling at a job interview – and getting the job eventually.
- 15 interview questions you can’t escape and how to answer them brilliantly.
- What interviewers expect from you (as revealed by a seasoned interviewer).
- Lots more!
** Recommendations **
The e-book is awesome! I’m just on the 12th page and I’m already seeing how invaluable the book is.
[BALOGUN D.O (MISS)]
Flipping through the pages, I was dazed. It is an excellent work. The book is rich in local examples, a breakaway from theories that have dominated such efforts in the past. The author fully demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian job market. And he did his homework well! How to Get Your Dream Job in Nigeria is indeed a material I will recommend to students, jobseekers and even those with jobs already.
[SURAJ OYEWALE (JARUS), — Founder, JarusHub.com, Nigeria’s most influential career portal.]
Hundreds of job openings spring up in Nigeria daily, yet many job seekers can’t get them because they are unemployable. If you’re one of those people, or you hate to join them soon, “How to Get Your Dream Job in Nigeria” by Abass Toriola is the hands-on guide you need. It will tell you, in exact terms, what to do and what to shun, to stand out from the crowd.
[Muhammmed Tosin Abdullahi, CEO, NaijaWritersCoach.com]