I know you must have seen this pop up on your computer or mobile phone so many times and probably close the page like I usually do but it’s actually real although not as easy as they claim it to be. You can make money from Facebook and I will explain how it works.
- Create a Facebook Page or Group
- Get attention by making catchy Posts. You need to post a lot of good contents; I mean interesting posts even with images and links to it that would keep your followers wanting more then let your account build up with time. You can add friends for a start as part of the best ways to increase the number of people looking at your page is to simply add people as friends as often as you can. Most won’t accept, but some will and the more number of friends or followers you have the better as making consistent money from it would depend on the number of attention you can draw to your account.
- Find an affiliate program or other link-type advertising program. Affiliate programs are marketing program where you can receive commission for helping a parent company such as Jumia, Konga or Amazon generate sales. It’s practically free to join as anybody can become an affiliate for as many sites as they want.
- Start with Known Brands: Start by selling well known brands that people usually buy and when you have gradually gained the trust of your customers you can start including other brands that may interest them as well. However try as much as possible to stick to a niche (A niche market is the subset of the market on which a specific product is focused). You can open different Facebook accounts for different niches if you intend to sell different products but it is not a must.
- Advertise on Facebook. You can boost your Facebook presence by advertising the products/services on Facebook by making your Facebook page the landing page and you get your commission for sales made as well. This is one of the best way people make huge returns from Facebook.
- Integrate your Products. After you must have gained the trust of your customers why not sell products you own directly or services you provide on your Facebook page.
So, go ahead and put what you have read into practice with a lot of hard work and dedication. It may be difficult at the initial stage but as time goes on you get to find out it takes little or no effort as people begin to notice your products through referrals from your customers.
If you have any questions kindly drop a comment on this post and I’ll gladly reply you