GTB Bank is rated among the 10 top banks in Nigeria. With a large customer base in Nigeria, GTB keeps innovating different products and services to create ease and comfort for its customers.
One of such is the GTB personal banking services. GTB personal banking features a wide range of products and services for its individual customers.
Some of the products under the GTB personal banking platform include:
- GTB Current Account: The GTB current account is a checking account that allows you perform a wide range of personal transactions includes third party payments, cash deposits and cash withdrawals. With this account, you get a personal cheque book that you can use to make payments. You can open this type of account online or by visiting any branch of Gtbank close to you.
- GTsave: The GTB savings account allows you to save funds, and get interest on your savings at the end of a period. You can also use it to make payments and withdrawals. You don’t get a cheque book with this account, but you get an ATM card and a savings withdraw booklet which you can use to make withdrawals from your account. You can also use the GTB internet banking platform with this account.
- GTB Domiciliary Account: This account allows you to send and receive funds in foreign currency. You can make deposits and withdrawals with this account.
- Gtcrea8:Gtcrea8 is a savings account targeted at students, which is operated using a card. It also allows you to earn interest on your account
- GT Instant: This kind of account is targeted at people who wish to open a savings account with GTB but do not have the standard required documentation.
- Smart Kids Save: This account is for children aged 0-17. It can be opened and operated by parents, on behalf of their children.
- Seniors Account: This account is a current that is strictly for senior citizens between the ages of 65 and above.
All these accounts can be opened online or at any GTB