GTBank Internet Banking is a convenient way of accessing your account and making some transactions 24 hours a day 7days a week. GTBank has quite a large number of customers compared to other banks as it is seen as the bank for the younger generation and has an online banking platform which helps in reducing the number of customers that walk up to the bank just to make simple transactions.
Features of GTBank Internet Banking Includes:
- Checking of account balance, monitor transactions and printing of account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Foreign currencies transfer (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anybody.
- Changing of password and updating of personal details.
How To Apply For GTBank Internet Banking
Getting GTBank’s Internet Banking is quite easy and can be done with the steps explained below.
1. Fill the Internet Banking Application And Token Request Form.
You can get the form directly from any GT Bank or download the form here.
Please Note that the token may cost a little fee and it is used for 3rd party transfers.
2. After filling the form you can scan and mail the filled form to email@example.com or you can submit it to the nearest GTBank branch.
3. When your registration is processed, you would get an email from GTBank containing your login details.
4. Open the GTBank Internet Banking platform on https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/Alert.aspx
5. Type in the UserID and Password sent to you by GTBank. (The Password must be typed using your mouse on the on-screen keyboard)
6. Once login is successful you can explore the online banking platform to understand how it fully works and take full advantage of the portal.
You can also watch the video posted below to properly understand how GTBank online banking works.