Fidelity Bank Internet Banking is the online banking platform of Fidelity Bank that you can use to access your bank and transact business 24/7 from anywhere in the world where internet access is available.
You can access the internet banking platform from any internet enabled phone, laptop or PC. Some of the things that you are allowed to do with your Fidelity Bank Internet Banking Platform include;
- Checking your account balance.
- Generating your bank statements.
- Transferring funds from one of your accounts to the other.
- Transferring fund from your account to other Fidelity Bank account holders.
- Transferring funds from your account to account holders in other banks.
- Airtime top-ups
- Payment of Utility Bills.
- Request for Cheque Book.
- Payment of taxes, custom duty and other government dues.
Registering for Fidelity Bank Internet Banking
If you have an account with Fidelity Bank, you are free to request for access to internet banking service, whenever you feel like you need one. You can either apply through:
- Visiting any branch of Fidelity Bank close to you.
- Calling the customer service centre or sending a mail to them.
- You can also apply by visiting the Fidelity Bank internet banking website on www.fidelitybankplc.com/index.php/services/fidelity.internetbanking.
After downloading the form, you should fill it correctly and then scan it and submit it to email@example.com .
Your internet banking login details such as internet banking log in details, password and default transaction password would be forwarded to you.
Log in and start enjoying internet banki9ng services. To log in, visit http//ibankingfidelitybankplc.com and click on the internet banking link, fill in your correct log in details and start using it.
Always ensure that your log in details is kept safe and secure too.