Internet banking otherwise known as online banking is a convenient electronic payment system that allows customers of a bank to make various financial transactions either on a website or a mobile app operated by the bank.
Customers of Access Bank Plc do not need not walk to the bank to perform some financial transactions anymore as the bank has provided an access bank internet banking online platform for conducting some transactions at the comfort of your home or office.
How To Register For Access Bank Internet Banking
For New users of Access Bank online banking platform, do follow the steps below to register and use the online banking system.
1. Go to Access Bank’s internet banking website by clicking here or the link below.
2. Click on the “Register Now” Button as shown below.
3. You would need to fill in your account number in the text box provided in order for the bank to verify that you are a customer.
Fill in your Savings or Current Account number and click on “Next“.
4. An authentication Mail and SMS containing an activation code would be sent to your email and phone number you provided when you opened your account with access bank.
5. Type in the code in the text box provided and click on the “Submit” button.
6. Once the activation code has been entered and verified to be correct, a new screen would open where you would choose your preferred internet banking ID, Password and a secure Image.
The secure image is a security feature that would appear every time you type in your username and hit submit button on the Access Bank Internet banking platform.
If the image displayed is what you uploaded during registration, go ahead and type in your password. However, if a different image is displayed or non is displayed at all, please do not type in your password as this is a way of preventing fraudulent online platforms from getting customers username and password.
7. After choosing your internet banking ID, Password and secured Image, you should also accept the terms and conditions and click on “Submit” button.
8. Immediately after a successful registration, you are ready to log on to Access bank Online banking platform.
PLEASE NOTE: For you to make a third party transfer (transfers or transactions involving an individual or party that is not a customer of Access Bank) via the online banking platform, you would need a token. A token is a personal security device that allows you to generate random numbers called “One-Time Password”. This has a higher security when conducting any transactions online.
To obtain your token, kindly walk into any Access Bank branch and make a request. It may attract a little fee.